Big hug and thank you to Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard for tagging me in this! Currently *trying* to fight off a case of the Monday’s so what better a time to fill out a super fun tag!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
– In the arms of my love Adam Scott.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
– Oddly enough, when I’m not reading on my kindle and I usually use neither. I just take a mental note of what page I stopped at.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a certain chapter/a certain amount of pages?
– I’m weirdly anal about that. I have to stop at the end of a chapter. Won’t put the book down unless I’ve reached it.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
– I almost always have something to drink around me at all times but it’s not specific to reading. Every once and a while I’ll grab a snack as well.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
– Not really, generally don’t like to have any distractions.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
– Several. Although a lot of times I’ve already read one of the books I’m reading.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
– Lol. Usually silently but if the characters in the books are from another country sometimes I’ll practice reading passages out loud in their accent. It’s weird, I know.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
– I used to be notorious for finding out the end of a movie/book/tv show before it happened. So I have been known to read the last chapter of the book before I actually get to it. BUUUUT, I definitely have grown out of that phase and read books as they are meant to be read… from start to finish.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
– I don’t make a concentrated effort to keep my books in pristine, new condition (unless it’s a collectors book, I have a few of the classics that are special) but that being said I don’t just break the spine of the book to break it. Some of my books are just well-loved and used.
11. Do you write in your books?
– Yup! I love highlighting/underlining/flagging passages or quotes that I like. I don’t really annotate much but sometimes I do.
Feel free to fill out this tag if you like and have not already!