Wow, it has been a HOT MINUTE since I’ve updated my little blog. Sometimes life happenings just get in the way of everything but I’m back today with an awesome award. Before I get into though, I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU ❤ to all of you lovely bloggers who’ve nominated me or tagged me in all these fun book blog things. I am the worst at getting to them but it is not unnoticed and I appreciate it greatly. Love being a part of such an inclusive community of bloggers!!
I also have to give a huge shout out and thanks to Charley @ the wonderful booksandbakes1 for this specific nomination. She has a great blog and y’all should go check it out ASAP!
– You must thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog
– You must list the rules and display the award
– You must add 7 facts about yourself
– You must nominate 15 other bloggers
7 Facts About Megs
- I don’t have any human children… but I do have furry ones.
- Recently, I have been trying to get back into photography. It’s not easy to learn but perhaps I’ll share a few shots on here soon!
- A lot of my posts and ideas for posts come while I’m spending long days in my cubicle and I quickly realized I had to write them down if I wanted any chance at remembering them. So, I have a pink notebook next to my computer where I’m constantly jotting them down. (Although it seems to take a while for the ideas to come to fruition).
- I am obsessed with Parks and Rec and it is the best thing since sliced bread. Leslie Knope forever.
- I truly feel that my ultimate destiny was to become a popstar. Unfortunately, singing is not a strong suit for me.
- While the popstar thing is on the backburner until my team of scientists comes up with a way to alter my voice to make it mind-blowingly good, I dream of having an interior design show on HGTV in the meantime.
- I have a large box of seasonal and holiday themed decorations for my cubicle under my desk. Having a festive cubicle is essential for my mental health.
To all the nominees: You may have already received this award BUT I did want to nominate each and every one of you because I genuinely love your blogs and look forward to reading your posts and what you have to say. Thanks for inspiring me and my blog. Love to you all ❤
Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
Kerrie @ Comfy Reading
Parneet @ The Enchanted Book
Daniela @ Books To Get Lost In
Christina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
Kay @ The Desert Bibliophile
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Alex the Shadow Girl
Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard
Amanda @ Anchored to Sunshine
Morgan @ Hopeless Book Addict
Shelbie @ Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions